Monday 7 January 2013

They say first posts are awkward.

They say they’re like first dates: you enter knowing nothing about the other person, you leave with a faint idea with what makes them tick. So here goes.

My pen name’s Victoria Huntley. I write novels in November, fangirl over Emma Watson, and love The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.
I also self harm, and I’ve attempted suicide several times. Writing’s my way of escaping reality. I doubt I won’t try to escape it again, but for now, I’m holding on, if only for my characters. Tom would kill me if I didn’t tell his story.
I like to consider myself as different, but anyone who gets comfort from fictional characters deserves a slightly stronger adjective. Let’s go with ‘different’ for now.
I’m planning on blogging Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays. If I won’t make it, I’ll post ahead of time.
I’d love to be a screenwriter, but seeing as you need a Drama GCSE and I can’t act, I don’t think that’ll happen any time soon. I’ll stick with novelist for the time being.
So that’s me. An indie suicidal dreamer, as they say. (Or not.)

Love always,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment